Art for Concern policies:
Secure Givingand and its website, www.artforconcern.org, deeply respects and honours your privacy. We will never sell/share your information with any other organization. Any telephone numbers or email addresses/delivery addresses you provide will be used to contact you regarding your orders and enquiries only. We maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your information and the same is only used by us to serve you better and make your browsing experience at the website more enjoyable. Moreover, we may use your personal information to process your orders, credit reference checking or fraud detection. In case of an investigation, we may reveal your personal information to any law enforcement authority. We do not sell, trade, or give away our mailing list.
As you browse www.artforconcern.org, anonymous cookies may be placed on your computer that allows us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people .However, such usage information and data that we collect, (such as-the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), shall be used in aggregate form in a manner that assures your anonymity.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will make every effort to resolve your concerns
SHIP AND DELIVERY POLICY
The shipping is initiated as soon as the full payment gets credited to our account. For deliveries within India, typically, it takes about 21 working days for the artwork to reach your place. The time varies depending upon where the artwork needs to be shipped. If the buyer opts for additional insurance the time of delivery will increase if additional insurance has been purchased, delivery time will increase to 1 month. As per the recent nation wide lock down imposed in view of COVID 19, Secure Giving is suspending the delivery services of the Artwork temporarily until further notice. Secure Giving will try and deliver the Artwork as soon as our delivery services are restored.It is clarified that no storage costs will be levied on the Buyer during this period.''
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The Terms and Conditions of Sale mentioned below apply to the sale of all Artwork on the Website:
" Artwork " means the paintings, sculptures, photographs, prints, silverware, chinaware, leather items and handicrafts offered by Secure Giving for sale either individually or collectively through the Website and includes any other form of artwork that may be made available for sale by Secure Giving on the Website.
"Buyer" shall mean a person who is registered as a user to access the Website and buys Artwork from the Website.
“Description" means all the details of an Artwork as set out in the Website and may include, without limitation, the name of the artist, designer or manufacturer, the title of the Artwork, the signature of the artist/ date of the Artwork (if any), the surface, medium and dimensions, year, provenance and any additional information related to the Artwork.
“Website” shall mean the online platform www.artforconcern.org for promotion, display, marketing and sale of the Artwork.
1. The Artwork made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of Secure Giving and may be physically located anywhere India.
2. All Artwork displayed for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed on the Website and no discounts will be granted to the Buyer.
3. The price of the Artwork listed does not include duties, taxes, shipping and handling, which will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the Artwork as well as the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
4.The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause 3 above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Artwork
5.The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the Artwork.
6. All invoices will be raised by Secure Giving based on the registration information provided by the Buyer or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase and payments will be accepted only from the Buyer so registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
7.Secure Giving shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the Website www.artforconcern.org , at any time prior to the delivery of the Artwork, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
8. Secure Giving shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the Description, pricing or other content related to the Artwork. In the event of such an error, Secure Giving reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the Buyer by informing the Buyer in writing.
9.Placing an order on the Website constitutes an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless rescinded/cancelled by Secure Giving within 2 working days on account of a default by the seller or any prior or continuing breach by the Buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale. The contract of sale is between Secure Giving (acting as the agent of the seller) and the Buyer.
10.Once an order has been placed on the Website, the Buyer is under an obligation to make the required payments within 24 hours of the date of placing the order. In the event that the payment is not received within 24 hours , Secure Giving reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the Buyer. Alternately, and without prejudice to the foregoing, Secure Giving may, at its absolute discretion, hold the Artwork for the Buyer and charge any storage and insurance costs applicable on the purchase and/or may seek to commence legal proceedings (acting as the agent of the Seller) to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
11.Secure Giving is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the Artwork either before or after the sale. Secure Giving is in no way liable for the condition of the Artwork. In the event that Secure Giving is of the view that there is a significant difference in the physical aspect relative to its appearance as displayed on the Website, an email will be sent to the Buyer regarding the difference and Secure Giving will await the Buyer's decision to proceed with the order.
12.Secure Giving is authorized by the sellers to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of Artwork for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
13. Reliable and reputed couriers are used for shipping of the Artwork. All courier charges will be based on actuals and on a TO-PAY basis, to be borne by the Buyer. The Artwork will be delivered/shipped to the Buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to transportation, tax, etc. as may be reasonably requested for by Secure Giving are completed and payment has been realized in full including any additional charges. All sold Artwork will be insured when in transit. This cost is included in the shipping and courier charges. It is completely the Buyer’s decision whether to get the artwork further insured or not. The cost of insurance would be an additional expense borne by the Buyer. Insurance costs depend upon the price of the Artwork. Insurance percentage will be approximately 1% of the value of the Artwork. In the event that the Buyer chooses to himself collect the Artwork from Secure Giving he must do so within two weeks of Secure Giving receiving the payment. In the event that the Artwork is not so collected within a period of two weeks, storage and insurance costs will be applicable on the purchase and will be determined at the complete discretion of Secure Giving.
As per the recent nation wide lock down imposed in view of COVID 19, Secure Giving is suspending the delivery services of the Artwork temporarily until further notice. Secure Giving will try and deliver the Artwork as soon as our delivery services are restored.It is clarified that no storage costs will be levied on the Buyer during this period.''
14.If the Buyer has a genuine grievance pertaining to the authenticity of the Artwork, he/she has a period of 15 days to revert with suitable evidence proving that the Artwork is not original to the satisfaction of Secure Giving. The decision of Secure Giving is final.
15.The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Secure Giving immediately. Secure Giving is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Secure Giving forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the Buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Secure Giving.
16.The Buyer agrees to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the Buyer warrants that all information submitted is true and accurate (including without limitation the Buyer’s credit card number and expiration date), and agrees to pay all costs, charges and applicable taxes for the purchases made.
Reliable and reputed couriers are used for shipping. All courier charges will be based on actuals and on a TO-PAY basis to be borne by the buyer and would depend on the physical location of the product as well as the shipping address provided by the buyer. The product will be delivered/shipped to the buyer once all necessary documentation, relating to delivery as may be reasonably requested for by Secure Giving are completed and payment has been realized in full.
Once you become a member after registering with Secure Giving, you will be entitled to get newsletters, information onany sales /promotions and before general public and exclusive preview sale only for Secure Giving members etc. Benefits and offers available through such membership may change or be withdrawn without prior intimation. Secure Giving will not be responsible for any liability arising from such situations. Secure Giving will also not be held responsible for any liability arising from use of such offers.
Secure Giving shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the Website at any time prior to the delivery of the product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Return and refund policy:
We offer return in exchange only in case a wrong product is delivered to the buyer. In such a case, Secure Giving must be notified within 24 hours of the delivery of product at email@example.com about your intent to exchange. Once the e-mail is received, we accept returns within 7 working days (only in such cases, the delivery/courier charges shall be borne by Secure Giving). Please keep a copy of your order, the courier docket number and details in case a wrong productis delivered. We hold the right to not accept a return in case the productis used, altered or damaged by the buyer. There will be no refund on the productsonce sold.